工程建設現場英語五百句
目 錄
1、 問候和介紹(36句)
GREETINGS AND INTRODUCTIONS
2、 交談語言(24句)
TALKING ABOUT LANGUAGES
3、 日期和時間(20句)
DATES AND TIMES
4、 天氣和環境(20句)
WEATHER AND ENVIRONMENT
5、 在會議上(34句)
AT THE MEETING
6、 工程項目(20句)
ENGINEERING PROJECT
7、 計劃與進度(20句)
PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
8、 技術資料與圖紙(34句)
TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS AND DRAWINGS
9、 公用工程(20句)
UTILITY
10、 施工現場(44句)
AT THE JOB SITE
11、 設備檢驗(30句)
INSPECTION OF THE EQUIPMENT
12、 土建工程(18句)
CIVIL ENGINEERING
13、 施工機械(18句)
CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY
14、 常用工具(22句)
COMMON TOOLS
15、 工程材料(18句)
ENGINEERING MATERIALS
16、 設備安裝(24句)
ERECTION OF THE EQUIPMENT
17、 工藝管道(22句)
PROCESS PIPING
18、 質量管理(20句)
QUALITY CONTROL
19、 試車和開工(30句)
TEST RUN AND START-UP
20、 在宴會上(26句)
AT THE BANQUET
附錄一、 基數和序數、 分數、 倍數、 百分數
附錄二、 常見各國標準代號
附錄三、 常見外國學會和協會機構
附錄四、 度量衡表
一、問候和介紹(36句)
GREETINGS AND INTRODUCTIONS
1 How do you do?
你好嗎?(初次見面)
2 How are you?
你好嗎?(日常見面)
3 Fine,thanks.
很好,謝謝。
4 I am very well, Thank you.
我很好,謝謝你。
5 Good morning Mr.Jack.
早安,賈克先生。
6 Good afternoon Miss Mary.
午安,瑪利小姐。
7 Good evening Dr.John.
晚安:約翰博士。
8 Very pleased to meet you, you are welcome.
見到你很高興,歡迎你。
9 I am very glad to see you.
我很高興見到你。
10 Welcome to China.
歡迎你到中國來。
11 Welcome to our job site.
歡迎你到我們工地來。
12 For our friendship and cooperation , I wish we shall have a friendly cooperation in coming days.
祝願友誼與合作,希望今後友好共事。
13 Let us work together for our common job.
讓我們為共同的事業一起工作吧!
14 Happy New year!
新年快樂!
15 Happy Spring Festival!
春節快樂!
16 Merry Christmas!
聖誕節愉快!
17 Congratulations to your National Day!
祝賀你們的國慶節!
18 Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快樂!
19 Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Li Han.
請允許我介紹自己,我的名字叫李漢。
20 Please allow me to introduce a fellow of mine, Mr.___.
請允許我給你介紹一位我的同事,某先生。
21 I am a manager. (project manager, resident construction manager, construction superintendent, controller staff member, engineer, technician, economist, supervisor, foreman, worker)
我是經理。(項目經理、駐工地總代表、工地主任、管理員、職員、工程師、技術員、經濟員、檢查員、工長、工人)。
22 I work in the Chemical Engineering Construction Company.(Construction Department, Inspection Section).
我在化工建設公司(施工部、檢查科)工作。
23 My technical specialty is civil engineering.(chemical engineering, process, mechanical equipment ,electrical, instrumentation, piping, welding, furnace building, corrosion prevention, thermal-insulation, heating-ven-tilation, quality control).
我的技術專業是土建工程。(化工工程、工藝、機械設備、電氣、儀表、管道、銲接、築爐、防腐、保溫、采暖通風、質量管理)。
24 What is your speciality?
你的專業是什麼?
25 I am a mechanician.(electrician, Pipelayer,welder, carpenter, turner, blacksmith, builder, erector, riveter,rigger, concrete worker, engine-driver,repair worker).
我是一個機械鉗工。(電工、管工、焊工、木工、車工、鐵工、建築工人、安裝工人、鉚工、起重工、混凝土工、司機、修理工)。
26 What is your nationality? Are you American?(English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Romanian).
你是什麼國籍的?你是美國人嗎?(英國人、日本人、德國人、法國人、意大利人、羅馬尼亞人)。
27 What is your name?
你的名字叫什麼?
28 Can I have your name, please?
請問你的名字?
29 Which department do you belong to ?
你在那家公司工作?
30 Which department do you belong to ?
你屬於那個部門?
31 Kindly give us your advice, please.
請多指教。
32 Thanks for your direction.
感謝你的指導。
33 Good-bye .
再見。
34 See you again.
再見。
35 See you later.
回頭見。
36 See you tomorrow.
明天見。
二、交談語言(24句)
TALKING ABOUT LANGUAGES
37 Do you speak English?
你能講英語嗎?
38 Let us talk English?
讓我們用英語交談吧!
39 can speak English only a little, do you understand me ?
我只能說一點英語,你能聽懂嗎?
40 Excuse me ,Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English.
請原諒,我講英語有時會說錯。
41 Speak slowly, please. I intend to learn to speak English.
請講慢一點,我想學著講一點英語。
42 I am very sorry . I can not speak English very well ,but I can read document in English.
我很抱歉,我的英語說得不好,但我能看懂英文資料。
43 Please write down the English words of this for us.
請用英文字寫出來給我們看。
44 Write this word in English, please.
請將這字寫出英文來。
45 I can not understand you, say it again, please.
我不懂你講的,請再說一遍。
46 Do you know how we should express the idea in English?
你可知道我們應該如何用英文表達這個意思?
47 What does this word mean?
這字是什麼意思?
48 We should like to have an interpreter, let us call him.
我們應該找一個翻譯來。
49 Is my pronunciation correct?
我的發音對嗎?
50 I have trouble with pronunciation.
我在發音上有困難。
51 How many languages do you speak?
你能講幾種語言?
52 I can read(speak)English only with the help of a dictionary.(tape recorder).
我僅能借助字典(磁帶錄音機)閱讀(講說)英語。
53 Do you speak Chinese?(Can you write Chinese character?
你能講漢語嗎?你會寫漢字嗎?
54 Please tell me how to spell the English word.
請告訴我怎樣拼讀這個英文字。
55 I do not understand, can you repeat it?
我不懂,你能重複一次嗎?
56 I can not catch up with you .
我趕不上你。
57 I can follow you.
我能聽懂你的話。
58 Let the interpreter continue.
讓翻譯接著講。
59 please put the sentence into Chinese(English).
請把這句子譯成漢語(英語)。
60 Have you a mind to learn Chinese?
你想學漢語嗎?
三、日期和時間(20句)
DATES AND TIMES
61 What month is this?
現在是幾月份?
62 This is January.(February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December).
現在是元月份。(二月、三月、四月、五月、六月、七月、八月、九月、十月、十一月、十二月)。
63 What day is today?
今天是星期幾?
64 Today is Sunday.(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday).
今天是星期日。(一、二、三、四、五、六)
65 What is the date today?
今天是幾號?
66 Today is April sixth, nineteen eighty-two.
今天是一九八二年四月六日。
67 What time is it?
現在幾點鐘?
68 It is six o』clock.
現在是六點鐘。
69 It is seven past nine.
現在是九點過七分。
70 It is a few minutes after three.
現在是三點過幾分。
71 It is a quarter to ten.
現在是十點差一刻。
72 Will you be here at eight o』clock tomorrow?
請你明天八點鐘到這裡來,行嗎?
73 We shall come at half past seven, when will you come?
我們七點半鐘來,你什麼時間來?
74 We shall be on time, I hope.
我希望我們將按時到達。
75 We get to work at seven thirty every morning and finish working at eleven thirty before noon.(a.m.)
我們每天早上七點三十分開始工作,到十一點三十分結束工作。(午前)
76 We work from two until six o』clock afternoon(p.m.)every day.
我們每天下午從兩點到六點工作。(下午)
77 We have breakfast at seven.
我們七點鐘早餐。
78 We have dinner at eleven forty-five.
我們十一點四十五分進午餐。
79 We have supper at six afternoon.
我們下午六點進晚餐。
80 We have a day of rest on Sunday every week .
我們每週星期日休息。
四、天氣和環境(20句)
WEATHER AND ENAVIRONMENT
81 It is very fine today, the weather is suitable for our work.
今天天氣很好,適合我們工作。
82 It is not at all a nice day. It will get colder.
天氣一點也不好,要變冷起來。
83 We can not continue the outdoor work, because it is raining (sleeting)now.
因為現在下雨(雨雪),我們不能繼續在室外工作。
84 It is going to snow(hail)tomorrow, some measures must be taken to prevent freezing.
明天將下雪(冰雹),為預防冰凍必須採取一些措施。
85 The lifting work on site will be compelled to stop, owing to the strong wind.(a dense fog ).
由於強風(濃霧),現場起重吊裝工作將被迫停止。
86 We have a nap(interval)after lunch in hot season.
熱天午餐後,我們有一個午睡(中休)時間。
87 The weather is warm(cold)and sunny (cloudy)here.
這裡氣候溫和(寒冷),陽光充沛(陰天多雲)。
88 What is the weather forecast for today?
今天天氣預報怎樣?
89 The weatherman says,:the highest temperature during the day will be twenty one degrees centigrade(21℃).
天氣預報員說:今天白天最高氣溫為攝氏溫度二十一度。
90 The temperature will drop to five above (below)zero tonight.
今晚溫度將降到零上(下)五度。
91 It is spring (summer , autumn , winter)time now.
現場是春天。(夏、 秋、 冬)
92 This road leads to the factory.(Post Office, Telegraph Office, Telephone Booth, Travel Agency, Custom House, Bank , Hotel, Restaurant, Department Store, Book Store, Hospital, Theatre , Park).
這條路通到工廠。(郵局、電報局、電話間、旅行社、海關、銀行、酒店、餐廳、百貨商店、書店、醫院、戲院、公園)。
93 There is an equipment in front of the building.(behind the water tower, under the pipe rack, on the floor, inside the steel structure, in the workshop).
在建築物前面(在水塔後面、在管廊下面、在地面上、在鋼結構裡面、在車間內)有一台設備。
94 Our construction site is north(south, east, west)of Nanjing, near the Changjiang River.(Yantze River、 yellow River).
我們的工地在南京以北(南、東、西),靠近長江。(揚子江、黃河)
95 It is about twenty-five kilometers(miles)from here to Lanzhou.
這裡離蘭州約二十五公里。(哩)
96 It is only a short way, turn left(right) at the next cross street ,and then go straight on.
離這裡只有一小段路,到下一個十字路口向左(右)拐,然後一直向前走就到。
97 It is very convenient from here to Shanghai.(Beijing, Tianjing, Guangzhou , Suzhou).
這裡到上海(北京、 天津、 廣州、 蘇州)很方便。
98 You can get there by train.(airplane, ship, bus)
你可以乘火車(飛機、 輪船、 公共汽車)去。
99 If it should rain tomorrow, the work would be postponed for some days.
如果明天下雨,工作就要延期幾天。
100 The climate quite agrees with us .
這氣候對我們很適宜。
五、在會議上(34句)
AT THE MEETING
101 Our meeting will be next Tuesday at eight o』clock.
我們的會議將在下星期二八點鐘舉行。
102 We want to change our meeting from Monday to Wednesday.
我們想把會議由星期一改為星期三。
103 Sit down, please. Have a smoke and a cup of tea.
請坐,請抽菸、喝茶。
104 Which problems shall we discuss today?
我們今天討論哪些問題?
105 Today we shall discuss the question of hydraulic (pneumatic)test.
今天我們將討論水壓、(氣壓)試驗問題。
106 Please give us your opinion.(point of view, ideas)
請把你的意見(觀點、想法)告訴我們。
107 We must know your opinion.
我們必須知道你的意見。
108 We are willing to accept your suggestion.(plan)
我們樂於採納你的建議(計劃)。
109 Your suggestion suits us. We agree.
你的建議適合我們,我們同意。
110 Please forgive me. We have different (opposite) views on this. Our opinion is …
請原諒,我們對此有不同的(相反的)看法。我們的意見是….
111 I am very sorry, but I disagree with you.
我很報歉,我不同意你說的。
112 We should be able to settle this question.
我們應該能夠解決這個問題。
113 We would like to hear your opinions.
我們想聽一下你的意見。
114 We must act according to the contract.
我們應該按照合同辦事。
115 Thanks for the advice, but this is something we have to figure out (workout) ourselves.
感謝你的勸告,但此事我們要自己考慮一下。(解決)
116 I do not see any point in discussing the question any further.
我認為進一步討論此事沒有必要。
117 Let us discuss these problems one by one.(step by step)
讓我們一個一個地(一步一步地)討論這些問題。
118 Do you agree with me?
你同意我嗎?
I agree.
我同意。
I disagree.
我不同意。
I agree with you ,but with some reservations.
我同意,但有某些保留。
119 I think so.
我想是這樣。
I do not think so.
我不這樣想。
120 Shall we have a break?
我們休息一下好嗎?
121 It is a question which we shall not discuss here.
這個問題我們將不在此討論。
122 We have not get fully determined.
我們尚未完全決定。
123 This is something beyond our comprehension.
這是我們不可理解的事。
124 I regret to say that I can not agree with you.
我很報歉(遺憾),不能同意你。
125 We hold the opinion of our own.
我們堅持我們的意見。
126 Let us decide on this point.
讓我們決定這一點。
127 We decide to do so.
我們決定這樣辦。
128 This problem must be reported to the higher level, they have the final say to make decisions.
這個問題應該呈報上級,由他們作最後決定。
129 Your side will be held responsible for all the consequences arising there from.
由此產生的一切後果由你方負責。
130 Let us draft a resolution about it.
讓我們為此起草一項決議。
131 Please sign your name to the minutes of the meeting.
請在會議記錄上籤字。
132 We shall meet again tomorrow morning.
我們明天早上接著開會。
133 Let us put this matter aside for sometimes, Good-bye.
這事過些時候再說,再見!
134 Your cooperation means much to us.
你們的合作對我們是很重要的。
六、工程項目(20句)
ENGINEERING PROJECT
135 A project execution is usually divided into some elementary phases, such as :engineering, procurement and transportation, and field construction.
一個工程項目的實施通常可分為幾個基本階段:工程設計、採購和運輸、以及現場施工。
136 We are building an ethylene plant with an annual capacity of 300,000 metric tons.
我們正在建設一座年產三十萬噸的乙烯工廠。
137 The contract number of this project is CJC78-8.
這個項目的合同號是CJC78-8。
138 The Seller(vendor) is Toyo Engineering Corporation(TEC)of Japan.
賣方(賣主)是日本的東洋工程公司。(簡稱TEC)
139 The Buyer (customer, client)is China National Technical Import Corporation.(CNTIC)
買方(主顧、顧客)是中國技術進口總公司。(簡稱CNTIC)
140 China National Chemical Construction Corporation (CNCCC) contracts for domestic and overseas chemical projects.
中國化工建設總公司(簡稱CNCCC)承包國內和海外的化工工程。
141 We can contract to build turn-key plant, undertake single items of projects as a subcontractor or provide labor services.
我們可以承建成套工廠或分包單項工程或提供勞務。
142 The 「UHDE」 Corporation of Federal Germany takes part in this project as a patent licenser.(owner of the know-how)
聯邦德國的「伍德」公司作為一個技術專利執證者(專門技術所有者)參加此項工程。
143 Are you the Seller』s Representative on the job site?
你是賣方的現場代表嗎?
144 I am the Buyer』s General Representative.(GR)
我是買方的總代表。(簡稱GR)
145 It is an inquiry (commercial and technical proposal, approval, agreement ,protocol, annex, technical appendix) about this project.
這是這個項目的詢價書。(商務和技術報價書、批准書、協議、會議記錄、附加條件、技術附件)
146 There are many information in the technical proposal, which including: process flow, process description, capacity of the plant, performance of the product.
技術報價書中有很多資料,包括:工藝流程、工藝說明、生產能力、產品特性等。
147 There are two units (installations) in the contract plant. (within the battery limits)
在合同工廠內(界區範圍內)有兩個車間。(裝置)
148 The project team normally consists of project engineer, design engineer ,schedule engineer, and various specialists.
項目工作組通常包括有項目工程師、設計工程師、計劃工程師、以及各類專家。
149 We can evaluate the results of field construction by four criteria, which are quality ,time, cost and safety.
我們可以通過四個指標來評價現場施工的成績,即質量、時間進度、費用和安全。
150 I am responsible for the technical (scheduling, inspection, quality control) work of this project.( area)
我負責這個項目(區域)的技術(技術、檢查、質量控制)工作。
151 Would you tell us the technical characteristic about this project?
你能告訴我們有關這個工程項目的技術特性嗎?
152 Please give a description about this project.
請對這個工程項目作一個敘述說明。
153 The project is certain to be a success.
這個項目一定會得到成功。
154 Do you have any reference materials about this project?
你有關於這個工程項目有參考資料嗎?
七、計劃與進度(20句)
PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
155 We should work according to the overall schedule chart(the construction time schedule )of the project.
我們應該按照工程項目的總進度表(建設進度表)工作。
156 The effective date of this contract will begin from July sixth , nineteen eight-three.
這個合同的有效期將從一九八三年七月六日開始。
157 The Seller will provide preliminary (final )technical documents for Buyer in May.
賣方將於五月份向買方提供初步(最終)技術文件。
158 The basic (detailed) process design will be issued before August.
基本的(詳細的)工藝設計資料將於八月前發出。
159 Our major planning items contain estimating of cost and construction schedule.
我們主要的計劃工作項目包括費用預算和施工進度。
160 We shall have a design collecting (preliminary design, final design) meeting next month.
下個月我們將召開設計數據收集(初步設計、最終設計)會議。
161 On our most projects Critical Path Method(CPM) is used for scheduling.
在我們的大多數工程項目中都採用「統籌法」(即關鍵路線方法,簡稱CPM)安排計劃。
162 Field erection work (civil work) will begin in October this year and complete on June first next year.
現場安裝工作(土建工作)將自今年十月開始至明年六月一日完工。
163 This contract plant will start-up (put in commissioning )on November thirty this year.
這座合同工廠將於今年十一月三十日開車(投產)。
164 The date of acceptance of this plant will be April sixth, nineteen eighty-four.
這座工廠的交工驗收期將在一九八四年四月六日。
165 The plant is scheduled to be completed around 1985.
工廠計劃於一九八五年前後建成。
166 The Seller』s operating group (A crew of specialists) will remain on the job until guarantees are met.
賣方操作組(專業工作組)將在現場,一直工作到生產符合保證條件。
167 We must take the plant through the test run and finally into commercial operation.
我們必須使工廠通過試運轉並最終投入工業生產。
168 Every month we shall establish construction schedule.
每個月我們都要制訂建設進度計劃。
169 We shall also make the project schedule report every day .
我們也將每天提出項目進度報告。
170 We are going to begin this work tomorrow.(next week ,next month).
我們準備明天(下周、下月)開始這項工作。
171 We must take this work plan into consideration.
我們必須考慮這個工作計劃。
172 We have to change our plan for lack of materials (construction machinery, erection tools)
因缺少材料(施工機械、安裝工具),我們只能改變計劃。
173 What is your suggestion about this schedule?
你對這個計劃進度有何建議?
174 Give me your opinion on this plan.
請把你對這個計劃的意見告訴我。
八、技術資料和圖紙(34句)
TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS AND DRAWINGS
175 We completed this task according to the drawing number SD-76.
我們按照圖號SD-76的圖紙完成了這項工作。
176 According to the technical standard (norm, rules of operation), the erection (alignment, testing )work is now getting on .
安裝(校準、試驗)工作正在根據技術標準(規範、操作規程)進行。
177 This is a plot plan (general layout ,general arrangement, detail ,section, erection ,flow sheet, PID, assembly, civil, electrical, control and instrumentation, projection, piping, isometric ) drawing.
這是一張平面佈置(總平面、總佈置、細部、剖面、安裝、流程、帶儀表控制點的管道、裝配、土建、電氣、自控和儀表、投影、配管、空視)圖。
178 That is a general (front, rear, side, left, right, top, vertical, bottom, elevation, auxiliary, cut-away, birds eye) view.
那是全視(前視、後視、側視、左視、右視、頂視、俯視、底視、立視、輔助、內部剖視、鳥瞰)圖。
179 How many drawings are there in the set?
這套圖紙有幾張?
180 Is this a copy for reproduction?
這是一份底圖嗎?
181 What is the edition of this drawing?
這張圖紙是第幾版?
182 Is this drawing in effect?
這張圖紙有效嗎?
183 Is this a revised edition?
這是修訂版嗎?
184 Will it to be revised yet?
這圖還要修訂嗎?
185 Are there some modifications (revisions) on the drawing?
這張圖上有些修改(修正)嗎?
186 The information to be placed in each title block of a drawing include: drawing number, drawing size, scale, weight, sheet number and number of sheets, drawing title and signatures of persons preparing, checking and approving the drawing.
每張圖紙的圖標欄內容包括:圖號、圖紙尺寸、比例、重量、張號和張數、圖標、以及圖紙的製圖、校對、批准人的簽字。
187 There are various types of lines on the drawing such as : border lines, visible lines, invisible lines, break lines, phantom lines.
圖上有各種形式的線條,諸如:邊框線、實線、虛線、剖麵線、中心線、引出線、尺寸線、斷裂線、假想線。
188 We have not received this drawing, (instruction book , operation manual) please help us to get it .
我們還未收到這張圖紙(說明書、操作手冊),請幫助我們取得。
189 Please send us further information about this item.
請將有關這個項目的進一步的資料送交我們。
190 I want additional information on this.
我需要這方面的補充資料。
191 Please explain the meaning of this abbreviation(mark, symbol) on the drawing.
請解釋圖上這個縮寫(標記、符號)的意義。
192 We comply with and carry out the GB standard (ANSI, BS, AFNOR, JIS, DIN) in this project.
在這個工程中我們遵守並執行中國國家標準GB。(美國標準、英國標準、法國標準、日本標準、聯邦德國標準)
193 Please make a sketch of this part on the paper.
請將這個零件的草圖畫在紙上。
194 Would you lend me your information? (handbook, brochure)
可否將你的資料(手冊、小冊)借給我?
195 Please bring us those drawings.
請把那些圖紙帶給我們。
196 This is a translated information, it maybe not quite sure.
這是翻譯的資料,可能不太確切。
197 It is a mistake in translation.
那是一個翻譯錯誤。
198 The copy is blurred, it is not very clear.
這個複製件被弄模糊了,不太清晰。
199 Please give us a copy of this information .(technical specification, instruction, manual, document, diagram, catalog)
請給我們一份這個資料(技術規程、說明書、手冊、文件、圖表、目錄樣本)的複印本。
200 Please send us a technical liaison letter about it .
請給我們一份有關此事的技術聯絡單。
201 I received this letter (report, detailed list )last week .
我上週收到此信。(報告、清單)
202 A working drawing must be clear and complete.
工作圖必須簡明完整。
203 Just look at this drawing.
看看這張圖吧。
Please have a look at the drawing.
請看這張圖。
204 Please make a copy of this letter.
請把這信複製一份。
I have done six copies.
我已複製六份。
205 Data on equipment can be found in the related information.
有關設備的數據可從有關的資料中找到。
206 Such information would not avail much.
這些資料用處不大。
207 Have you any idea how to use the manufacturer』s handbook.
你知道怎樣使用這本廠家手冊嗎?
208 We regard these data as very useful .
我們認為這些數據是很有用的。
九、公用工程
UTILITY
209、Public utilities are carefully regulated here.
公用事業在這裡受到仔細的管理。
210、The pressure maintained in the water main is two kilogram per square centimeter.
自來水總管裡的水壓保持為2公斤/平方釐米。
211、The water has been treated (softened),but it is not drinkable water.
這水經過處理(軟化),但不是飲用水。
212、The common service voltage of electric power in our country is 220/380 volt.
我國普通供電電壓為220/380伏。
213、There is a switch board (control panel, distribution box) mounted on the wall.
在牆上裝有一個開關板(控制盤、配電箱)。
214、We have an emergency-standby electric generator with a capacity of 300 kilowatts.
我們有一台三百千瓦的事故備用發電機。
215、The substation equipped with a transformer of 500 KVA is at the south of the plant.
在工程的南邊有一座裝有五百千伏安變電器的變電站。
216、The pressure of the compressed air at the work site is about 7kg/cm2.
工地用壓縮空氣的氣壓約為7公斤/平方釐米。
217、There is a steam heating system (air conditioning system ) in the work-shop.
這車間裡裝有一個蒸汽加熱系統(空氣調節系統)。
218、The Post Office is in Renmin Street, it is open from 7.a.m till midnight.
郵局在人民路,從上午7點一直開到半夜。
219、You can send the letter by airmail (regular mail, registered mail).
你可以郵寄航空信(平信、掛號信)。
220、You may telephone me at ten o』clock, my telephone number is 4907(four –nine –0-seven).
你可以在十點中給我打一個電話,我的電話號碼是4907。
221、Here is the telephone directory.
這是電話號碼本。
222、The telegraphic (cable, telex) address of the guest house is 6080.
招待所的電報(海底電報、用戶電報)掛號是6080。
223、You may contact the receptionist if you want to make a long distance call (to make overseas call, to send a overseas telegram).
如果你要打長途電話(海外電話、國際電報),可以與服務員聯繫。
224、The cargo vessel (passenger ship) docked at wharf number 5 yesterday afternoon.
貨船(客輪)昨天下午停泊在5號碼頭。
225、There is a freeway (main highway) from here to Nanjing.
從這裡到南京有一條高速公路(主要公路)。
226、There is a limousine service to the Friendship Hotel every day.
每天有開往友誼賓館的交通車服務。
227、The quickest way to get there is to take a airplane(taxi, subway, train, bus).
228、You can make your travel arrangement in any branch of the CITS or CAAC.
你可以在中國國際旅行社或中國民航總局的任何分理處辦理旅行安排。
CITS-China International Travel Service 中國國際旅行社
CAAC-General Administration of Civil Aviation of China 中國民用航空總局
十、施工現場
ON CONSTRUCTION SITE
229、Welcome to our construction site.
230、Glad to have you here.
231、Our job site(施工現場) is over there/here.
232、It is very simple and crude here. Do not mind, please.
這裡很簡陋,別介意。
233、Come in, please. Be quick. Just a minute, please. Take care.
234、I am a site engineer (director, workshop head, chief of section, foreman, worker, staff member).
工地工程師(廠長、車間主任、班組長、領工、工人、職員)
235、May I introduce our chief engineer to you. (總工程師)
236、Mr.Wang is responsible for this task.. 負責這項工作任務
237、I am in charge of this section. 我負責這個工段。
238、Here is our engineering office (drawing office, control room, laboratory, meeting room, common room, rest room).
這是我們的工程技術辦公室(繪圖室、調度室、實驗室、會議室、座談室、休息室)
239、Sit down, please. Let us have a rest.
240、Have some tea (cold drink, ice-sucker 冰棒).
241、I have some thing(question) to ask of you.
242、Would you please tell us something about this?
243、Thanks for your kindness. 感謝費心!
Thanks for your help.
244、The shift will start at half past seven a.m.
早班從7點半開始。
245、We have flexible work hours during the summer.
我們在夏季的工作時間有彈性。
246、Pay attention to safety! 注意安全。
247、Put on your safety helmet, please. 請戴上安全帽!
248、Danger! Look out! Get out of the way. 危險!當心!快躲開!
249、Here is our pipe prefabrication workshop (steel structure fabrication shop, machine shop, boiler room, air compressor station, concrete mixing unit).
這裡是我們的管道預製車間(鋼結構製作廠、機械加工車間、鍋爐房、空氣壓縮機站、混凝土攪拌裝置)。
250、Let me show you the way. Follow me, please.
251、Would you like to see this process (machine)?
你要看看這工藝方法(機器)嗎?
252、Would you like to talk to the welder (inspector)?
你要和焊工(檢查員)談談嗎?
253、The factory (work hop, equipment) produces pipe fittings (spare parts, fasteners).
這工廠(車間、設備)生產管件(配件、緊固件)。
254、I am sorry, do not touch this, please. 很抱歉、請勿觸動!
255、Do not touch that paint, it is wet. 油漆未乾,請勿觸碰。
256、Smoking and lighting fires are strictly forbidden at here.
這裡嚴禁菸火。
257、Look at the sign, danger keep out.
注意標牌,危險勿進。
258、Out of the bounds for foreigners without special permission.
外國人未經特許不可入內。
No admittance! 禁止入內!
259、There is a temporary facility for site brickwork.(wood work, ironwork, paintwork)
這是一個現場磚工(木工、鐵工、油工)臨時設施。
260、Let me show you around and meet our workers.
讓我帶你走一圈,並會見我們的工人。
261、We would like to know your opinion about our site work.
我們想聽取你對我們現場工作的意見。
262、We have just finished the job.
263、We have not finished this work yet.
264、It will be finished under five days.這將在5天內完成。
265、That is a question, I think. No problem.
266、What is wrong with this?
Something must be wrong with it. Nothing is wrong.
267、It is difficult to do so. It is easy to do. It is hard to say.
268、It is normal. It is clear. It is correct. It is all right.
正常 清楚 正確 良好
269、We shall do our best. 盡力做好
270、Some training will fit them for the job.
經過一些訓練,他們就能勝任這項工作。
271、By the end of this month, we shall have carried out our plan.
到這個月底,我們將已實現我們的計劃。
272、All has gone well with our site work plan.
一切均按照我們的現場工作計劃進行。
十一、設備檢驗
INSPECTION OF THE EQUIPMENT
273、Shall we go to the warehouse to check the equipment?
274、I believe that all the machines to be shipped have been pre-assembled (inspected).
我相信所有發運的機器都曾經過預裝配(檢驗)。
275、Where is the packing list (bill of lading, bill of materials)?
裝箱單(提貨單、材料清單)在那裡?
276、What is the item number (case number) of this equipment?
這台設備的位號(箱號)是多少?
277、How many cases are there in the package of this equipment?
這台設備分幾箱包裝?
278、What does this mark (symbol) mean?
這個標誌(符號)是什麼意思?
279、All the equipment must be fitted with nameplates.
所有的設備都釘有銘牌。
280、First of all, we must check the delivery schedule (date of delivery) of the equipment.
首先,我們必須核查設備的交貨計劃(交貨日期)。
281、What about the mechanical guarantee of the equipment?
設備的機械保證情況如何?
282、We have placed an order for pumps with a factory.
我們已向一家工廠定購泵機。
283、We have planned to finish the inspection of the equipment before Sunday.
我們計劃在星期天以前完成設備的檢查工作。
284、This equipment is supplied by the Seller (Buyer).
這台設備是賣方(買方)供應的。
285、This is the equipment in completed conditions, that is the equipment fabricated at plant site.
這是整體設備,那是現場製作的設備。
286、This equipment is shipped from the Japan (United States of America, England, France, Italy, Federal Republic of Germany, Singapore).
這台設備是從日本(美國、英國、法國、意大利、聯邦德國、新加坡)發運過來的。
287、The equipment is delivered to here by sea (air railway, road).
這台設備是通過海運(空運、鐵路、公路)發貨到此的。
288、The port of destination is Hsingkang (Shanghai, Whampoa, Kwangchow, Tsingtao).
到達港是新港(上海、黃埔、廣州、青島)。
289、The over-sized equipment which is over 3.4 m in width, 3.1m in height, 18m in length and 50 tons in weight.
超限設備的限度為超過寬3.4米、高3.1米、長18米和重量50噸。
290、Please pay attention to the following marks on the package.:
請注意包裝箱上的下列標誌:
Use rollers 使用滾槓移 Heave here 從此提起
Handle with care 小心裝卸 Top 上部
Bottom 底部 Inflammable 易燃
Fragile 易碎 Do not cast 勿擲
Keep upright 勿倒置 Keep in a cold (dry) place 存於冷(干)處
To be protected from cold (heat) 怕冷(熱)
291、How much does this equipment weigh?
這台設備多重?
292、The gross (net)weight of this case is fourteen tons (pounds).
這箱毛(淨)重14噸(磅)。
293、Let us check the quantity of the parts (accessories) according to the packing list (shipping list).
讓我們根據裝箱單(發貨清單)來核查零件(附件)數量。
294、Shall we check it again (once more)?
我們再檢查一次(再查一遍)好嗎?
295、It has been damaged (rusted) here, let us take a picture (photograph
). 此處已經損壞(鏽蝕),我們來照個相。
296、The packaging has to be improved.
這個包裝必須改進。
297、We should record what the damage and lack of parts.
我們應該把損壞和缺件情況作個記錄。
298、We must avoid so far as possible the damage of equipment during storage.
我們必須儘量避免設備在儲存期間損壞。
299、Please sign your name to the check list.
請你在檢驗單上籤個字。
300、Your side must compensate us for our loss.
你方必須賠償我們的損失。
301、We must pack the spare parts into another box..
我們應該將備件另行裝箱。
302、All of the equipment are made in China.(Japan)
所有的設備都是中國(日本)製造的。
十二、土建工程
CIVIL ENGINEERING
303、All of the civil work on the field will be executed by us (our company).
所有現場的土建工作都將由我們(我公司)承擔實施。
304、Civil engineering design is performed on our own at home.
土建工程是根據賣方提供的技術條件設計的。
306、This is a working (plot plan, vertical layout, structure plan, floor plan, general plan) drawing.
這是施工(平面佈置、豎向佈置、結構、屋間平面、總)圖。
307、The quality of civil engineering conforms with our domestic technical standard (China National Building Code).
土建工程的質量符合我們國內的技術標準(中國建築法規)。
308、Our civil work include construction of roads, buildings, foundations and reinforced concrete structure.
我們的土建工作包括建造道路、建築物、基礎和鋼筋混凝土結構。
309、It will take two weeks to complete this building (foundation).
這房子(基礎)需要兩週時間才能完成。
310、Sand, brick, and stone are generally used in constructing houses.
砂、磚和石頭通常用於建造房屋。
311、These are the anchor bolts (rivets, unfinished bolts, high-strength structural bolts) for the structure.
這是用於結構的錨定螺栓(鉚釘、粗製螺栓、高強度結構用螺栓)。
312、The holes of anchor bolts will be grouted with normal (Portland ,non-shrinkage) cement mortar.
這些地腳螺孔將灌入普通(波特蘭,無收縮)水泥砂漿。
313、We usually measure the strength of concrete at 28 days after which has been cast.
我們通常在混凝土灌注後28天測定其強度。
314、The average compressive strength of samples is 500kg/cm2.
試樣的平均抗壓強度為500公斤/平方釐米
315、Our concrete material is mixed in a rotating-drum batch mixer at the job site.
我們用的混凝土是在現場的間歇式轉筒攪拌機中攪拌的。
316、Quality of concrete depends on proper placing, finishing, and curing.
混凝土的質量取決於適當的灌注、抹光和養護。
317、The workers tend to start the final finishing now.
工人們現在打算開始最後的抹光作業。
318、The concrete can be made stronger by pre-stressing in our factory.
在我們廠裡可以使混凝土通過預加應力得到增強。
319、Most of construction material can be tested in our laboratory.
我們的實驗室可以檢驗大部分建築材料。
320、We shall finish the civil work by the end of the year.
在年底前我們將完成土建工作。
十三、施工機械
CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY
321、We have all kinds of construction machinery on the job site.
我們有各種施工機械在現場。
322、The truck crane (gantry crane, tower crane, mobile slewing crane, bridge crane, crawler crane) can lift a weight of 15 tons.
這台汽車起重機(龍門吊、塔式吊、懸臂汽車吊、橋式吊、履帶式起重機)能吊起15噸的重物。
323、The hoisting capacity of that gin pole (girder pole, guy derrick) is sixty tons.
那個起重抱桿(格狀抱桿、轉盤抱桿)的起重能力為60噸。
324、The brand of this truck is 「JIEFANG」 (YUEJIN, HUANGHE ,HINO, NISSAN, TOYOTA, ISUZU, TADANO, KATO, MITSUBISHI, HITACHI, IFA, BENA, SKODA, TATRA, CSEPEL, FIAT FORD, DODGE, GMC, BERALIN, ROMAN, ГИС,ГИП).
這台載重汽車的牌號是「解放」(躍進、黃河、日野、日產、豐田、五十鈴、多田野、加藤、三菱、日立、依發、奔馳、斯柯達、太脫拉、卻貝爾、菲亞特、福特、道奇、通用、貝埃標、羅曼、吉斯、吉爾)。
325、This is a motor hoist (winch) with low (high) wrapping speed.
這是低(高)速電動卷揚機(絞盤)。
326、What is the horsepower (H.P) of this engine (tractor, excavator, bulldozer, motor scraper, roller)?
這台發動機(拖拉機、挖掘機、推土機、自行鏟運機、壓路機)的馬力是多少?
327、We used to weld pipes with direct current (D.C) are welder (alternating current A.C. welder).
我們總是用直流(交流)電弧焊機銲接管子。
328、The concrete mixer (concrete truck mixer, concrete vibrator, concrete batch plant) made by Hua-Dong Works are steady in quality and reliable in performance.
華東工廠生產的混凝土攪拌機(攪拌車、混凝土振動器、混凝土攪拌站)質量穩定、性能可靠。
329、Loaders, fork lifts and air compressors are heavy construction machinery.
裝載機、叉車和空氣壓縮機都是重型施工機械。
330、We must study the instruction before operation the pipe bender (hand pump, hydraulic testing pump).
在操作彎管機(手壓泵、液壓試壓泵)之前,我們必須先學習說明書。
331、The thickness of the steel plate handled by this roller mill (shear machine) is 25 millimeters.
這台滾壓機(剪切機)加工的鋼板厚度可達25毫米。
]332、This lathe (milling, boring, grinding, drilling, gear cutting, planer) machine is of home manufacture.
這台車床(銑床、鏜床、磨床、鑽床、切齒機、刨床)是我們國內製造的。
333、All machinery must be lubricated periodically according to the lubrication chart.
所有的機械都必須根據潤滑圖表定期加油。
334、To maintain its efficiency, the machinery needs a regular service (check-over, repairing, overhaul).
這台機械需要進行一次定期保養(全面檢查、修理、大修),以維持其工作效率。
335、This machinery is made in China (Great Britain, USA, Canada, Italy, Holland, Japan, Korea, Federal Germany, Democratic Germany, France, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Soviet Union, Swiss, Sweden).
這台機械是中國(英國、美國、加拿大、意大利、荷蘭、日本、朝鮮、聯邦德國、民主德國、法國、羅馬尼亞、保加利亞、波蘭、捷克斯洛伐克、南斯拉夫、匈牙利、蘇聯、瑞士、瑞典)製造的。
336、Tell me about the operation of the machine.
請告訴我如何操作這台機器。
337、Bearings must be lubricated periodically.
軸承必須定期潤滑。
338、Need we make any adjustment of this machine?
我們有必要調整這台機器嗎?
十四、常用工具
COMMON TOOLS
339、There are many tools in my tool storage unit (tool chest, tool box).
我的工具櫃(工具盒、工具箱)裡面有很多工具。
340、Get me a hammer (hacksaw, file, scraper, chisel, socket, wrench, hook spanner, adjustable wrench, pipe wrench, ratchet wrench, open end wrench, screw driver, hand vice, pliers, pocket knife).
給我拿一把手錘(鋼鋸、銼刀、刮刀、鑿子、套筒扳手、鉤扳手、活動扳手、管扳手、棘輪扳手、開口扳手、螺絲刀、手鉗、扁嘴鉗、小刀)。
341、Straightedge rule (square rule, slide gauge, inside and outside micrometer, steel tape, feeler, dial gauge, depth micrometer, wire gage, radius gage, thread pitch gage) is a kind of common measuring tool.
直尺(角尺、游標卡尺、內徑和外徑千分尺、鋼捲尺、塞尺、千分表、深度千分尺、線規、半徑規、螺距規)是一種常用量具。
342、The precision of this fitter level (cross-test level) is 0.02mm/M.
這個鉗工水平儀(框架式水平儀)的精度為0.02毫米/米。
343、We have got the instrument (pressure gauge, thermometer, tachometer, current meter, universal meter) ready for the experiment (test).
我們已經準備好做實驗(試驗)的儀器(壓力表、溫度計、轉速計、電流表、萬用表)。
344、That is an air (electric) powered grinder (portable grinder, angle grinder, straight grinder, drill, impact wrench, riveting hammer, hammer drill).
那是一個氣(電)動砂輪機(手持砂輪機、角型砂輪、直型砂輪、鑽機、衝擊扳手、鉚釘錘、錘鑽機)。
345、Our electrical tools are double insulated and approved to international safety standards.
我們的電動工具都是雙重絕緣的,並符合國際安全標準。
346、Hydraulic pump is the power unit of the hydraulic puller (hydraulic press, hydraulic pipe bender, hydraulic jack).
油壓泵是油壓拉出器(油壓機、油壓彎管機、油壓千斤頂)的動力裝置。
347、A welder』s kit contains electrode holder, welding torch, helmet shield, portable electrode heating box and temperature measuring pen.
一名焊工的成套工具包括焊鉗、焊炬、面罩、手提式焊條加熱箱和測溫筆。
348、The diameter of this wire rope (hemp rope, sling) is three-fourth inches (3/4」).
這鋼絲繩(麻繩、吊索)的直徑為3/4英吋。
349、The lifting capacity of this chain hoist (hydraulic jack, screw jack) is 5tons.
這個吊鏈(油壓千斤頂、螺旋千斤頂)的起重能力為5噸。
350、The vise (parallel-jaw vice) is available to all of the bench work.
所有的鉗工工作都可使用台鉗(平口鉗)。
351、Grease gun and oiler are the lubrication service tools for machinery.
油槍和注油器都是機械潤滑維護工具。
352、Torque wrenches offer the precision measurement needed to tighten fasteners.
力矩扳手可以提供禁錮螺栓所需的精確力矩計量。
353、The measuring unit of torque wrench is pound-inch or kilogram-centimeter.
力矩扳手的計量單位為鎊-寸或者公斤-釐米。
354、Is the machine accompanied with some tools (spare parts, accessories)?
這台機器隨機帶有一些工具(備件、附件)嗎?
355、Shall we use a special tool for this job?
我們幹這活要使用專用工具嗎?
356、Could you tell us how to use (operate, repair, maintain, clean, adjust) this new tool?
你能告訴我們如何使用(操作、修理、維護、清理、調整)這個新工具嗎?
357、The tool gets out of order, we must remedy its trouble.
這工具有毛病,我們必須排除它的故障。
358、The tool is out of repair, it needs an overhaul.
這工具失修,需要拆修。
359、From your explanation I shall easily handle it.
聽了你的說明,我將易於操縱它。
360、The tools must be well kept.
工具必須妥善保管。
十五、工程材料
ENGINEERING MATERIALS
361 There are some material warehouses(store yards)on the construction site.
在工地上有一些材料倉庫(堆場)。
362 Our store officer is responsible for the warehousing and issuing of materials.
我們的倉庫管理員負責保管和發放材料。
363 We use Scientific-management system for material shortage and its control.
我們應用科學管理體系處理材料短缺及其調節。
364 These materials are imported from abroad(supplied by the Seller).
這些材料是從國外進口的(賣方供應的)。
365 What is the feature about it?
這些材料的特性是什麼?
366 The construction material answers our purpose satisfactorily.
這種建築材料能滿足我們的需要。
367 The average traffic fuel (gasoline) consumption of this lorry is 0.3 liter per kilometer (l/km).
這台貨車的平均行車柴油(汽油)耗量為每公里0.3公升。
368 Hydraulic oil (lubrication oil )which having a viscosity of about 4.5°Eat 50℃ can be used for this vehicle (machine).
具有恩氏粘度4.5°E( 50℃)的液壓油(潤滑油)可用於此車輛(機器)。
369 This special oil comes from the 「SHELL」 company (CALTEX, MOCBIL,GULF, ESSO, CASTROL, BP).
這種特種油來自「殼牌」公司(加德士、飛馬、海灣、埃索、卡斯特羅、英國石油公司)。
370 Cement steel and timber are the most important construction materials used in civil engineering.
水泥、鋼材和木材是土建工程中最重要的建築材料。
371 Typical structural steel shapes include beams, channels, angles and tees.
典型的結構型鋼包括工字鋼、槽鋼、角鋼和丁字鋼。
372 There are four broad classifications of steel : carbon steels, alloy steels, high-strength low-alloy steels and stainless steels.
鋼材大致辭可分為四類,即:碳素鋼、合金鋼、高強度低合金鋼和不鏽鋼。
373 Copper, zinc, lead, aluminium, bronze and brass are nonferrous metals or alloys.
銅、鋅、鉛、鋁、青銅和黃銅都是有色金屬或合金。
374 This alloy is mainly composed of element chromium and nickel ( titanium, vanadium, manganese).
這種合金主要由元素鉻和鎳(鈦、鋇、錳)組成。
375 The standards 「GB」 and 「YB」 provide the method of testing for materials in our country just like the standard ASTM in America.
在我們GB(國標)和YB(冶標)規定材料的試驗方法,正如美國的ASTM標準一樣。
376 We have asbestos (rubber, plastic, glass, paint) products of all kinds.
我們有各種石棉(橡膠、塑料、玻璃、油漆)製品。
377 Bolt (screw, nut, stud, spring washer, pin, ball bearing, roller bearing) is the most commonly used machine part.
螺栓(螺釘、螺帽、雙頭螺栓、彈簧墊圈、銷、滾珠軸承、滚柱轴承)是最常用的机械零件。
378 Cast iron cannot compare with steel in tensile strength.
铸铁在抗拉强度上比不上钢。
379 Erection of the equipment will be carried out according to the specifications and drawings.
设备安装将按照说明书和图纸进行。
380 All site erection works will be performed by the Buyer under the technical instruction of the Seller.
所有的现场安装工作都应在卖方的技术指导下由买方完成。
381 The construction company is fully in charge of the administration of all erection work.
建设公司完全负责全部安装工程的行政管理。
382 Our company cover all construction activities, that is : piling , civil engineering, mechanical erection, piping, electrical, instrumentation, painting and insulation work.
我们公司涉及所有施工活动,包括:打桩、土建工程、机械安装、配管、电气、仪表、油漆和保温绝缘工作。
383 What is the feature of this cracker (cracking furnace, heating furnace, reactor, mixer, centrifuger, belt-conveyer) ?
这台裂解器(裂解炉、加热炉、反应器、搅拌器、离心机、皮带输送机)的特点是什么?
384 The spherical tank (gas holder , container) will be shipped in the condition of edge prepared and bent plates.
球罐(气柜、容器)将以板加工和弯板的条件发货。
385 I think that the on-site training will be necessary for the tank.
我想槽罐焊接工作的现场培训是必要的。
386 The cooler (condenser, separator, boiler, generator, scrubber, stripper, heat exchanger )is a pressure vessel. It is subject to the pressure vessel code.
这台冷却器是一个压力容器,它必须服从压力容器法规。(冷凝器、分离器、锅炉、发生器、洗涤器、汽提器、热交换器)
387 The pressure vessel must be inspected by our authoritative organization-Administration of Labour.
压力容器必须接受我们的权威机构劳动总局的监察。
388 The new reciprocating (centrifugal, opposed-balanced) compressor will be installed next week.\
下周将安装这台新的往复式(离心式、对置平衡式)压缩机。
389 The distilling column( absorber, column evaporator, regenerator, column washer) is a kind of equipment for outdoor installation.
蒸馏塔(吸收塔、蒸发柱、再生塔、洗涤塔)是一种室外安装的设备。
390 The TG70 steam turbine has a operation speed of 9600 rotations per minute( RPM).
TG70型蒸汽透平的运转速度为每分钟9600转。
391 What do you think of this erection work?
你看这项安装工作如何?
392 This low (middle, high ) pressure blower (pump) will be assembled in the No.3 workshop.
这台低(中、高)压鼓风机(泵)将在三号车间里予以装配。
393 We are adjusting (installing, checking, aligning , leveling, purging )the equipment.
我们正在调整(安装、检查、找正、找平、清洗)这台设备。
394 The working team will finish the job next week.
工作班组将在下周干完这活。
395 We can adjust the levelness of the machine by means of shim and screw jack.
我们可以利用垫铁和螺丝千斤顶来调整机器的水平度。
396 After seven days , the grouted mortar will have concreted, then we shall tighten the anchor bolts.
灌浆在七天以后凝固,我们就将拧紧地脚螺栓。
397 The alignment of the coupling should be performed by two dial gauges.
靠背轮的找正对准应用两只千分表来进行。
398 The maximum allowable misalignment of the coupling is 0.02mm.
靠背轮找正的最大允许偏差为0.02毫米。
399 How many radial (axial ) clearnance are there in this bush (journal bearing , thrust bearing) ?
这个轴套(轴颈轴承、止推轴承)的径向(轴向)间隙是多少?
400 Does the bolt fit the nut?
螺栓与螺母不配。
401 We prefer welding to riveting.
我们认为焊接比铆接好。
402 Do you know how to assemble (adjust )this new machine?
你知道如何装配(调整)这台新机器吗?
十七、工艺管道
PROCESS PIPING
403 The design of the process piping is performed directly on a model of the project.
工艺配管的设计是直接按照工程项目的一个模型完成的。
404 The model is an actual working tool for piping.
模型是配管用的实际工具。
405 Piping erection work include: prefabrication, placing, aligning, welding and bolting.
管道安装工作包括:预制加工、安置、对准、焊接和连接。
406 Our piping prefabrication workshop covers a total area of 1000m2.
我们的管道预制加工厂拥有一千平方米的面积。
407 We can perform the pipe by following operations: cutting and mechanical chamfering, manual and automatic welding.
我们可以对管子进行下列预制加工:切割和机械加工坡口,手工和自动焊接等。
408 The computer generates isometric drawings and prints out bill of materials.
计算机绘出管道空视图,并打印出材料明细表。
409 We shall complete the manhour requirements for the site fabrication (site erection ) of this drawing.
我们将制订这张图纸现场制作(现场安装)所需的工时条件。
410 Seamless steel tube is made in sizes for 1/8 to 24 inches.
无缝钢管制作的尺寸从八分之一寸到二十四寸。
411 Spiral-welded steel pipe is available in sizes from 6 to 36 inches.
螺旋焊接钢管的尺寸从六寸到三十六寸。
412 Two types of end are standard on steel pipes and fittings, that is flanged and screwed.
钢管和管件有两种标准端部型式,即:法兰和丝扣。
413 This pipe is made of carbon steel (stainless steel ,cast iron, plastic).
这管子是碳素钢(不锈钢、铸铁、塑料)制成的。
414 We usually use elbow (bend, flange, tee, reducer ) as a kind of pipe fitting.
我们常用弯头(弯管、法兰、三通、大小关)作为一种管件。
415 What is the installation elevation of this pipeline?
这条管线的安装标高是多少?
416 This pipeline will be installed on the No.8 pipe rack .
这条管线将安装于八号管廊架上。
417 The transfer medium in this pipeline is liquid ammonia (process air , soft water, alkali liquor, acidic gas).
这条管线的输送介质为液氨(工艺空气、软水、碱液、酸性气体)。
418 This is a gate valve (check valve, butterfly valve, cut-off valve, magnetic valve, remote valve, relief valve, throttle valve, cock).
这是一个闸阀(止回阀、蝶阀、切断阀、电磁阀、遥控阀、安全阀、节流阀、旋塞)。
419 Please explain the method of field test and flushing (blowing off )of the pipelines.
请说明管线的现场试验和冲洗(吹净)方法。
420 We shall conduct the clean water for the hydrostatic test of the austenitic stainless steel pipe.
我们将为奥氏体不锈钢管的水压试验引进净水。
421 We need a piping material list (list of piping support, bill of welding rod ).
我们需要一份配管材料表(管架一览表、焊条明细表)。
422 The welding (heat treatment )of pipes have been carried out with incorporated programming.
管子的焊接(热处理)现已按照编写的程序完成。
423 We can carry out various treatment for the inner surface of pipes, such as sanding , chemical pickling, purging and passivation.
我们可以进行管子内壁的各种处理,诸如:喷砂、化学酸洗、冲洗和钝化。
424 The outer surface of this pipeline will be painted in green (red, yellow, blue, white, black ,grey, brown ) colour.
这条管线的外表面将涂刷绿(红、黄、蓝、白、黑、灰、棕)色。
十八、质量管理
QUALITY CONTROL
425 Total Quality Control(TQC) is a better quality control system.
全面质量管理(简称TQC)是一种较好的质量管理体系。
426 TQC over the project will be strengthened.
对于这个工程的全面质量管理将要加强。
427 To maintain the best quality of the construction work is the important responsibility of the field controllers.
保持施工工作的优良质量是现场管理人员的重要职责。
428 We possess skilled technician and complete measuring and test instruments used to ensure the quality of engineering .
我们拥有熟练的技术力量和齐全的检测手段,可以确保工程质量。
429 Field inspection work is handled (executed, directed )by our Inspection Section.
现场检查工作由我们的检查科管理(实施、指导)。
430 Our site quality inspector will report to the Project Manager everyday.
我们的现场质量检查员将每天向工程项目经理汇报。
431 I want to see the certificate of quality (certificate of manufacturer, certificate of inspection, certificate of shipment, material certificate, certificate of proof).
我要看看质量证书(制造厂证书、检查证明书、出口许可证书、材料合格证、检验证书)。
432 Here is the report of chemical composition inspection.
这是化学成份检验报告。
433 Is it OK(good, guaranteed, satisfied, passed)?
那是正确的(好的、保证的、满意的、合格的)吗?
434 We shall take the sample to test its physical properties (mechanical properties, tensile strength, yield point, percentage elongation, reduction of area, impact value, Brinell hardness).\
我们将取样试验其物理性能(机械性能、抗张强度、屈服点、延伸率、断面收缩率、冲击值、布氏硬度)。
435 We have received Certificate of Authorization for the fabrication and erection of pressure vessels.
我们具有压力容器制作和安装的授权认可证书。
436 The welds passed the examination of radiographic test (ultrasonic inspection, magnetic testing).
这焊缝通过射线透视检查(超声波探伤、磁力探伤)合格。
437 Are you a qualified nondestructive testing(NDT) person?
你是具有资格的无损检测人员吗?
438 Let us go to the laboratory to check the radiographic films.
请到试验室去检查透视片子。
439 This job will have to be done over again.
这活必须返工重做。
440 The defect must be repaired at once.
缺陷必须立即修理。
441 This problem of quality needs a further discussion.
这个质量总是需要进一步研讨。
442 The ISO standards have been used by our company in this project.
国际标准(ISO)已为我公司采用于此工程中。
443 The testing results fulfill quality requirement.
试验结果达到质量要求。
444 Check list (quality specification ) has been signed by the controller( inspector, checker).
检验单(质量说明书)已由管理员(检查员、审核人)签字。
十九、试车和开车(30句)
TEST RUN AND START-UP
445 We shall put the machine to trial (test run) after the erection work has been finished.
这台机器安装工作完成以后就将进行试车。(试运转)
446 The mechanical completion check list of the unit has been approved by both of the Buyer’s and Seler’s representative.
这个装置的机械竣工检验表已由买方和卖方的代表审定。
447 We should start the installation according to the instruction and operation manual.
我们应该根据说明书和操作手册来开动这个装置。
448 The systematic hydrostatic test (dry run , hot test, dynamic test, actual start-up ) is scheduled for next Monday.
系统水压试验(学习、加热试验、动力试验、实际开车)定于下星期一进行。
449 We have planned to finish the adjustment of the machine before Tuesday.
我们计划在星期二以前完成机器的调试工作。
450 Before initial start-up of the installation, we must check the equipment carefully.
在装置初次开动以前,我们必须仔细地检查这些设备。
451 Shall we begin the test run at once?
我们立即开始试车好吗?
452 The compressor is loaded up with the medium of air (nitrogen, process gas).\
压缩机以空气(氮气、工艺气体)加载运转。
453 The turbine had been running for 4 hours before carrying a full load.
透平在满载前已经运转了四个小时。
454 We shall soon put the chemical installation into commissioning test run. (performance test)
我们将很快地把这个化工装置进行投料试生产。(性能考核)
455 According to the schedule, the first batch process will be produced on October first this year.
根据进度表,今年十月一日将首次批量生产。
456 The machine is in good working order.
这台机器运转良好。
457 The machine is out of order, will you see to it , please.
这台机器运转不好,请你去检看一下。
458 I felt the machine shake seriously.
我感到这机器震动严重。
459 The machine parts went hot.
这机器零件发热。
460 The noise of the machine is very loud.
这台机器噪音很大。
461 The machine is knocking badly.
这台机器敲击声厉害。
462 If there arises any abnormal temperature (unusual noises, vibration) , it is necessary to stop the machine and investigate the cause.
如果产生不正常的温升(异常噪音、振动),必须停车查明原因。
463 You must turn off the switch when anything goes wrong with the motor.
如果电动机有什么毛病时,你必须关掉开关。
464 We have planned to finish the adjustment of the machine before Tuesday.
我们应该渐渐地增加压缩机的压力,并逐步投入满负荷运行。
465 The rotation number of the machine is on the increase.
机器的转数在增加。
466 After a few hours running , we shall check the machine; and replace the oil , if necessary.
在数小时运转后,我们将检查机器;并在必要时换油。
467 We shall select the suitable grease in accordance with the lubrication chart.
我们要根据润滑表来选用合适的油脂。
468 What is the trouble with the machine?
这机器有什么故障?
469 I think the trouble lies here.
我想故障在这里。
470 It is necessary that we should repair it at once.
我们必须立即修理它。
471 We shall give the machine another trial at 10 o’clock.
我们将在十点钟把这台机器再试一次。
472 The machine runs perfectly well , it had been operating with a continuous run of 72 hours.
这强机器运转很好,它至今已连续运转了七十二小时。
473 The result of the test run satisfied us.
试车结果使我们很满意。
474 It is not doubtful that the test run will be successful.
试车将会成功是无疑的。
二十、在宴会上(26句)
AT THE BANQUET
475 How do you do ?
你好吗?
I am very glad to meet you .
见到你很高兴。
476 Take this seat, please.
请坐这个座位。
Sit down, please.
请坐。
477 Allow me to introduce myself. I am Wang Dong.
请让我自我介绍一下,我是王东。
May I introduce Mr. Yu.
请让我把于先生介绍给你。
This is Mr. Li (Mrs.wu, Miss Liu, Comrade Yang).
这位是李先生(吴夫人、刘小姐、杨同志)。
May I ask your name?
请问你叫什么名字?
478 Welcome to China (Shanghai, Nanjing, Anhui).
欢迎你来中国(上海、南京、安徽)。
Welcome to our construction site( factory).
欢迎你到我们工地(工厂)来。
479 Did you have a nice trip?
旅途顺利吗?
Is this your first trip to China?
这是你第一次来中国吗?
480 I hope you will have a pleasant work here.
希望你在这里工作愉快。
Hope you will enjoy your stay here.
希望你在这里过得愉快。
481 Please don’t stand on ceremony , if you please.
别客气,请随便。
Make yourself at home.
请别拘束。
482 Try some of this Roast Duck.
尝尝这个烤鸭。
483 Help yourself to that fish.
请吃那个鱼。
484 Do you want some desert?
你要点甜食吗?
485 Would you like a bowl of soup?
你要一碗汤吗?
486 What would you like to drink?
你想喝点什么?
487 Have a glass of beer (red wine, liquor), please.
请喝一杯啤酒(红酒、白酒)。
Please try this “Mao Tai” Fenjiu, Gujing, Tequ, Qingdao Beer), it is the best drink in our country (province, city).
请尝喝这茅台洒(汾酒、古井酒、特曲酒、青岛啤酒),这是我国(省、市)最好的酒。
488 This is a course of Chinese dish, help yourself.
这是一道中国菜,请吃。
Do you prefer Chinese or Western food?
你喜欢中餐还是西餐?
Shall we have some rice( bread)?
吃点米饭(面包)吗?
489 I don’t know what name of this dish, let us take a look at the menu.
我不知道这菜的名称,让我们来看一下菜谱。
It is called “Jiaozi” in Chinese, it means meat dumpling.
这仪器中文名叫“饺子”,意思是肉馅面食。
490 Here is the Western tableware: knife, fork and spoon.
这是西餐用具:刀、叉和匙。
This is a pair of Chinese chopsticks, try it and see if you like it.
这是一双中国筷子,试试看你是不是喜欢它。
491 I am very glad you like it , do have more.
我很高兴你喜欢这菜,请多吃些。
No, thanks, I have had enough.
谢谢,不要了,我够了。
492 Here’s to the health of our friends-to your health!
为朋友们的健康干杯!
493 May the friendship between us continue to grow-to our friendship and cooperation!
为我们之间的友谊进一步增长——为友谊和合作干杯!
494 Here’s to you (everyone)!
向你(大家)祝酒!
Congratulations!
表示祝贺!
Good luck!
祝你好运!
Cheers!
祝你愉快!
Bottoms up!
干杯!
495 Would you like a cup of tea (milk, coffee, cocoa, orange juice, mineral water)?
你要一杯茶(牛奶、咖啡、可可、桔子汁、矿泉水)吗?
Which do you prefer, coffee or tea?
你喜欢什么,咖啡还是茶?
496 Try our filter cigarettes “ZHONGHUA”(SHANGHAI, DAQIANMEN) , please.
请尝吸我们的过滤咀香烟“中华牌” (上海牌、大前门牌)。
497 We give a warm send-off to you!
我们热烈欢送你!
498 Thank you for your work in promoting the modernization of our country.
感谢你为促进我国的现代化而做的工作。
499 I wish you a pleasant journey!
祝你旅途愉快!
Bon voyage!
一路顺风!
500 Good-by!
再见!
Good night!
晚安。
Hope to see you again.
希望能再见到你。
2008年2月29日 星期五
2008年2月12日 星期二
多餘的最後一句話
多餘的最後一句話
凡人難免會犯上這個錯,確實是人性﹐多餘的最後一句話﹐常庸人自擾,甚至一犯再犯,樂此不疲,原是一片好意,卻遭到對方誤解,而不自知。
當人們發生衝突的時候,根本原因並不在於各自說了些什麼,而是大家在說完所想要說的話之後的最後那句話。
沒有這句話,大家都很友好地交流,一旦加上了這句話,交談就變成了吵嘴,並且愈演愈烈,最終局面無法收拾。
問題在於,這句話的內容往往和大家要說的事情毫不相干。
所以,把它稱為「多餘的最後一句話」。
舉個例子吧。我那天坐公共汽車去辦事,車上人不多,但也沒有空位子,有幾個人還站著,吊在拉手上晃來晃去。
一個年輕人,乾乾瘦瘦的,戴個眼鏡,身旁有幾個大包,一看就是剛從外地來的。
他靠在售票員旁邊,手拿著一個地圖在認真研究著,眼不時露出茫的神情,估計是有點兒迷路了。
他猶豫了半天,很不好意思地問售票員:「去頤和園應該在哪兒下車啊?」
售票員是個短頭髮的小姑娘,正剔著指甲縫呢。
她抬頭看了一眼外地小夥子說:「你坐錯方向了,應該到對面往回坐。」
要說這些話也沒什麼,錯了,大不了小夥子下站下車到馬路對面坐回去吧,
但是售票員可沒說完,她說了那多餘的最後一句話:「拿著地圖都看不明白,還看個什麼勁兒啊!」
售票員姑娘眼皮都不抬地說。
外地小夥兒可是個有涵養的人,他嘿嘿笑了一笑,把地圖收起來,準備下一站下車換車去。
旁邊有個大爺可聽不下去了,他對外地小夥子說:「你不用往回坐,再往前坐四站換 904也能到。」
要是他說到這兒也就完了,那還真不錯,既幫助了別人,也挽回北京人的形象。
可大爺哪兒能就這麼打住呢,他一定要把那多餘的最後一句話說完:「現在的年輕人哪,沒一個有教養的!」
我心想,大爺這話真是多餘,車上年輕人好多呢,打擊面太大了吧!
可不,站在大爺旁邊的一位小姐就忍不住了。
「大爺,不能說年輕人都沒教養吧,沒教養的畢竟是少數嘛,您這麼一說我們都成什麼了!」
這位小姐穿得挺時髦,兩根細帶子吊個小背心,臉上化著鮮豔的濃妝,頭髮染成火紅色。
可您瞧人這話,不像沒教養的人吧,跟大爺還『您啊『您』的。
可誰叫她也忍不住非要說那多餘的最後一句話呢!
「就像您這樣上了年紀看著挺慈祥的,一肚子壞水兒的可多了呢!」
沒有人出來批評一下 時髦的小姐是不正常的。
可不,一個中年的大姐說了:「你這個女孩子怎麼能這麼跟老人講話呢,要有點兒禮貌嘛,你對你父母也這麼說話嗎?」
您瞧大姐批評得多好!
把女孩子爹媽一抬出來,女孩子立刻就不吭氣了。
要說這事兒就這麼結了也就算了,大家說到這兒也就完了,大家該幹 幹嘛去。
可不要忘了,大姐的「多餘的最後一句話」還沒說呢。
「瞧你那樣,估計你父母也管不了你。打扮得跟雞似的!」
後面的事大家就可想而知了,簡單地說,出人命的可能都有。
這麼吵著鬧著車可就到站了。
車門一開,售票員小姑娘說:「都別吵了,該下車的趕快下車吧,別把自己正事兒給耽誤了。」
當然,她沒忘了把最後一句多餘的話給說出來:「要吵統統都給我下車吵去,不下去我車可不走了啊!煩不煩啊!」
煩不煩?煩!不僅她煩,所有乘客都煩了!整個車廂這可叫炸了窩了,罵售票員的,罵外地小夥子的,罵時髦小姐的,罵中年大姐的,罵天氣的,罵自個兒孩子的,真是人聲鼎沸,甭提多熱鬧了!
那個外地小夥子一直沒有說話,估計他實在受不了了,他大叫一聲:「大家都別吵了!都是我的錯,我自個兒沒看好地圖,讓大家跟著都生一肚子氣!大家就算給我面子,都別吵了行嗎?」
聽到他這麼說,當然車上的人都不好意思再吵,聲音很快平息下來,少數人輕聲嘀咕了兩 也就不說話了。
但你們不要忘了,外地小夥子的『多餘的最後一句』還沒說呢。
「早知道北京人都是這麼一群不講理的王八蛋,我還不如不來呢!」
想知道事情最後的結果嗎?
我那天的事情沒有辦成,我先到派出所錄了口供,然後到醫院外科把頭上的傷給處理了一下,我頭上的傷是在混戰中被售票員小姑娘用票匣子給砸的。
你們可別認為我參與了他們打架,我是去勸架來著。
我呼籲他們都冷靜一點兒,有話好好說,有沒什大事兒,沒什麼必要非打個頭破血流。
我多餘的最後一句話是這麼說的:「不就是售票員說話不得體嗎?你們就當她是個傻蛋,和她計較什麼!」
多餘的最後一句話
凡人難免會犯上這個錯,確實是人性﹐多餘的最後一句話﹐常庸人自擾,甚至一犯再犯,樂此不疲,原是一片好意,卻遭到對方誤解,而不自知。
當人們發生衝突的時候,根本原因並不在於各自說了些什麼,而是大家在說完所想要說的話之後的最後那句話。
沒有這句話,大家都很友好地交流,一旦加上了這句話,交談就變成了吵嘴,並且愈演愈烈,最終局面無法收拾。
問題在於,這句話的內容往往和大家要說的事情毫不相干。
所以,把它稱為「多餘的最後一句話」。
舉個例子吧。我那天坐公共汽車去辦事,車上人不多,但也沒有空位子,有幾個人還站著,吊在拉手上晃來晃去。
一個年輕人,乾乾瘦瘦的,戴個眼鏡,身旁有幾個大包,一看就是剛從外地來的。
他靠在售票員旁邊,手拿著一個地圖在認真研究著,眼不時露出茫的神情,估計是有點兒迷路了。
他猶豫了半天,很不好意思地問售票員:「去頤和園應該在哪兒下車啊?」
售票員是個短頭髮的小姑娘,正剔著指甲縫呢。
她抬頭看了一眼外地小夥子說:「你坐錯方向了,應該到對面往回坐。」
要說這些話也沒什麼,錯了,大不了小夥子下站下車到馬路對面坐回去吧,
但是售票員可沒說完,她說了那多餘的最後一句話:「拿著地圖都看不明白,還看個什麼勁兒啊!」
售票員姑娘眼皮都不抬地說。
外地小夥兒可是個有涵養的人,他嘿嘿笑了一笑,把地圖收起來,準備下一站下車換車去。
旁邊有個大爺可聽不下去了,他對外地小夥子說:「你不用往回坐,再往前坐四站換 904也能到。」
要是他說到這兒也就完了,那還真不錯,既幫助了別人,也挽回北京人的形象。
可大爺哪兒能就這麼打住呢,他一定要把那多餘的最後一句話說完:「現在的年輕人哪,沒一個有教養的!」
我心想,大爺這話真是多餘,車上年輕人好多呢,打擊面太大了吧!
可不,站在大爺旁邊的一位小姐就忍不住了。
「大爺,不能說年輕人都沒教養吧,沒教養的畢竟是少數嘛,您這麼一說我們都成什麼了!」
這位小姐穿得挺時髦,兩根細帶子吊個小背心,臉上化著鮮豔的濃妝,頭髮染成火紅色。
可您瞧人這話,不像沒教養的人吧,跟大爺還『您啊『您』的。
可誰叫她也忍不住非要說那多餘的最後一句話呢!
「就像您這樣上了年紀看著挺慈祥的,一肚子壞水兒的可多了呢!」
沒有人出來批評一下 時髦的小姐是不正常的。
可不,一個中年的大姐說了:「你這個女孩子怎麼能這麼跟老人講話呢,要有點兒禮貌嘛,你對你父母也這麼說話嗎?」
您瞧大姐批評得多好!
把女孩子爹媽一抬出來,女孩子立刻就不吭氣了。
要說這事兒就這麼結了也就算了,大家說到這兒也就完了,大家該幹 幹嘛去。
可不要忘了,大姐的「多餘的最後一句話」還沒說呢。
「瞧你那樣,估計你父母也管不了你。打扮得跟雞似的!」
後面的事大家就可想而知了,簡單地說,出人命的可能都有。
這麼吵著鬧著車可就到站了。
車門一開,售票員小姑娘說:「都別吵了,該下車的趕快下車吧,別把自己正事兒給耽誤了。」
當然,她沒忘了把最後一句多餘的話給說出來:「要吵統統都給我下車吵去,不下去我車可不走了啊!煩不煩啊!」
煩不煩?煩!不僅她煩,所有乘客都煩了!整個車廂這可叫炸了窩了,罵售票員的,罵外地小夥子的,罵時髦小姐的,罵中年大姐的,罵天氣的,罵自個兒孩子的,真是人聲鼎沸,甭提多熱鬧了!
那個外地小夥子一直沒有說話,估計他實在受不了了,他大叫一聲:「大家都別吵了!都是我的錯,我自個兒沒看好地圖,讓大家跟著都生一肚子氣!大家就算給我面子,都別吵了行嗎?」
聽到他這麼說,當然車上的人都不好意思再吵,聲音很快平息下來,少數人輕聲嘀咕了兩 也就不說話了。
但你們不要忘了,外地小夥子的『多餘的最後一句』還沒說呢。
「早知道北京人都是這麼一群不講理的王八蛋,我還不如不來呢!」
想知道事情最後的結果嗎?
我那天的事情沒有辦成,我先到派出所錄了口供,然後到醫院外科把頭上的傷給處理了一下,我頭上的傷是在混戰中被售票員小姑娘用票匣子給砸的。
你們可別認為我參與了他們打架,我是去勸架來著。
我呼籲他們都冷靜一點兒,有話好好說,有沒什大事兒,沒什麼必要非打個頭破血流。
我多餘的最後一句話是這麼說的:「不就是售票員說話不得體嗎?你們就當她是個傻蛋,和她計較什麼!」
多餘的最後一句話
訂閱:
文章 (Atom)